Ads 468x60px

เพลง แสงสุดท้าย English Ver by Eraumusic

 

เนื้อเพลง แสงสุดท้าย English Ver by Eraumusic
It’s been a long way to go .. and it’s hard to go thourgh on my own ..it’s suffering ,,it’s torturing as hell is pulling me apart. my life is not easy as it seems but my heart is so tough, so strong and inside of me as tough as it seems . it’s still willing to fight it all.

without the light shines in my way i still keep walking on this way , cause i believe in destiny of light that won’t let me lose the way.

The time and day have gone by, and we all r gonna be alright, with everything we’ve done will be lessons learned in life. Our life is so hard to comply , and we have live and learn everyday. It’s not easy , it’s not so hard . just believe in yourself.

with my dream as my best friend on this way, i will make it thourgh, even the end of the way there’s tiny of light, i still keep make it thourgh .
im so lonely in cold dark night , think about the days passed by . I used to without the lights ,seem alright.

I still pray as i hope that God will help me, let me through , with one heart and two hands, seem alright.

without the light shines in my way i still keep walking on this way , cause i believe in destiny of light that won’t let me lose the way.

with my dream as my best friend on this way, i will make it thourgh, even the end of the way there’s tiny of light, i stil make it thourgh .

without the light shines in my way i still keep walking on this way , cause i believe in destiny of light that won’t let me lose the way.

with my dream as my best friend on this way, i will make it thourgh, even the end of the way there’s tiny of light, i still make it thourgh.

Blog Archive