Ads 468x60px

เพลง จากนี้ไปจนถึงนิรันดร์ Eng Version by Film

 

เพลง จากนี้ไปจนถึงนิรันดร์ Eng Version by Film
I can see your eyes in that day even I met with you for first time
you can feel my life is been changed right the way
even you and me, we from a different place to be, but power of love will make us stay together. I used feel nothing but now it changed coz you the one that make me feel insane
every bad things that never changed, it’s been taken away she has changed my life, I need you to keep doing that
I never care tomorrow would be

**I never know never think about tomorrow, coz today I have you here
and now you’re still with me babe
i’ll give my life to you now it’s your forever, so I don’t care tomorrow would be
coz I already give the whole heart to you I will be the one to hold you , be the win to cool you down
everything how hard it is we will get through
from now I promise what everything happen to you, i will be with you forever.

>>> เพลง แสงสุดท้าย English Ver by Eraumusic

Blog Archive